Sunday, March 31, 2019

Kylito's Salsa (Original)

This version of Kylito's Original Salsa is labeled as "Medium". As is often the case, I found this salsa to be extremely mild. I am not one of those people who can just munch down on a raw Habanero either, but I just found this very mild.

Texture wise, this is nothing to write home about. There is very little texture to this. It's as if they took a picante sauce and blended it into a smoothie. Occasionally, you can spot a tomato seed or two but other than this, it's pretty lackluster.

The flavor was okay. It actually reminded my son and I of the salsa from many of the local Mexican restaurants. They aren't very good (I don't live in Southern Cali any longer) and this reminded us of their table salsa, which you can easily drink. Not off-putting, just a bit boring. Due to its texture, the diposity was pretty good.

This was purchased at Walmart in a 16 oz. jar for $2.98.

I would personally not be buying this one again. Here is the nutritional info:


Kylito's website can be found here: https://kylitos.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment